044 How to Make Money on Amazon as a Mompreneur with Kathleen Kobel
Jul 30, 2018
Selling on Amazon is a great way to make money from home, especially as a mom. In today’s podcast episode, Kathleen Kobel shares with us how to begin making money with Amazon.
Kathleen Kobel is an Amazon expert seller and consultant who helps small businesses grow their brands and scale their sales by selling products on Amazon. Her mission is to help business owners increase their visibility, trust factor and profits by selling on a marketplace full of customers ready to buy.
- Meet Kathleen (00:27)
- How Kathleen started selling online (02:50)
- The basics of the Amazon world (08:11)]
- How has Amazon changed the past 5 years? (12:30)
- Amazon Private Labeling (15:10)
- Marketing your product on Amazon (17:38)
- Restricted products (19:34)
- Finding manufacturers (20:55)
- What profit margins should you shoot for? (23:03)
- Ranking your product on Amazon (24:55)
- Getting an email list (27:58)
- Amazon Merch (35:07)
- How many hours a week does it take to run an Amazon store? (39:48)
- 1 hack to help others manage motherhood and business well (40:48)
- What Kathleen would do differently if starting all over again (42:47)
- Favorite app/software/system Kathleen recommend’s right now (45:00)
- Kathleen’s book recommendations (46:25)
- How to connect with Kathleen (48:55)
Links to Connect
Feel free to email me with any questions you might have and I’ll be sure to feature you on the next #AskKatie episode! [email protected]
Ready to Start Your Profitable Business on Naptime Hours?
Apply now for your complimentary gameplan call with Katie to discuss how to turn your ideas and expertise into a profitable business you can run while raising a family!
Are You Ready to Take your Business Full Time Online?
Download the FREE Full Time on Nap Time Hours Blueprint to learn all about how you can begin to build your business and income to live your ideal mom life!